1) Pick a book! At the beginning of every month a list of themes will be posted. All you have to do is choose a book that fits the theme.
2) In your blog post, the first thing you will want to include is an explanation of why your chosen book fits the theme.
2) Look at covers from multiple editions and multiple countries for the book you chose.
3) Finally, include pictures of the original cover, the cover from your country (if their are multiple covers from your country include all of them!), your favorite cover, and your least favorite cover.
4) Be sure to tag your posts with booktravelingthursdays so we can all see each other’s posts!
You can find the themes on the Goodreads group.